Senior Portraits- Christian Twilight fan

fcorin13fcorin13 Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
edited May 28, 2009 in People
This senior (revisiting the pictures from earlier this year because she order *more* pictures!) wanted 2 things featured in her pictures. She said the 2 biggest things in her life right now are that she is a Christian & that she's obsessed with the Twilight series of books. I tried to incorporate that into several of her pictures in a fairly subtle way! (If you look at her class ring- it's got a cross on it & the leather bracelet is the one that "Edward" wears in the Twilight movie.) This was also my first time having a senior who isn't a size 0-3 so that was kinda new to me as well. I'm pretty sure I pulled it off since she loves them! :)
#1 Here's one where you can see the bracelet pretty well.
548208204_HiUzh-M.jpg
Oh yeah- another thing I loved about this senior- no make-up at all & she wanted it that way. I barely had to do any touch-ups, too!
#2 This was her fav
548208055_xj6au-M.jpg
#3 This was my fav!
548211666_jTep9-M.jpg
#4 Ok, so with this one we went for not-at-all-subtle! She loves to read so she chose to bring along "Breaking Dawn" (the 4th in the Twilight series). We went all out Twilight on this one!
548212990_weZjB-M.jpg
Oh & through it all she was a trooper- it had just stopped raining & everything at the park was wet!

Comments