FS ( US) Canon 1D mkII

midnight ridermidnight rider Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 122 Major grins
edited May 31, 2009 in House of Canon
No longer available
If you care more about the gear you use that the pictures you take, you have a problem:D

Comments

• ELSELSELSELS Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2009
    Price and pics please..?

Thanks -

God Bless,
    Ed
    Check Here
    PM me on either Forum if you are interested.
  • midnight ridermidnight rider Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 122 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2009
    Ed,
    Thanks for your interest. The words check here are a link to the posting. Just click on it and let me know if you do not see it. Thanks.
    If you care more about the gear you use that the pictures you take, you have a problem:D
  • 52Caddy52Caddy Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2009
    Tells me I have to login to see any info on the link.
    You sure the link is correct?

Ed,
    Thanks for your interest. The words check here are a link to the posting. Just click on it and let me know if you do not see it. Thanks.
  • midnight ridermidnight rider Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 122 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2009
    Sorry about that everyone. I did not realize you had to be a member of that forum to view threads. i thought you only had to be a member to reply to one. I have made a full listing here now.