SOLD (US) Canon 100-400mm L

midnight ridermidnight rider Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 122 Major grins
edited June 7, 2009 in House of Canon
SOLD

Lens Model: Canon 100-400mm

Lens Date Code if applicable: UW

Lens Body Condition: Hood has scuffs.
Fresh back from Canon and I had it cleaned and calibrated before the warranty expired

Lens Glass Condition: Dust free and mint

Sale Includes: Box, Hood, Case, Lens

Price: 1300 USD OBO Now 1225 shipped and paypalled. Shipped and paypalled to the Cont US

Payments Accepted: Cash, Money Order, Paypal ( verified address only)

Possible Trades:

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): From Ga USP ground insured

Shipping Available To: Cont US

Item location: Here

Best Contact Method: PM

Feedback: On here, Also have some as user name kjrj83 on ebay

Reason for selling:

550180627_xFwVw-XL.jpg

550179951_UiSgg-XL.jpg

550181536_xG2hU-XL.jpg
If you care more about the gear you use that the pictures you take, you have a problem:D

Comments

• LoriKTMLoriKTM Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited May 31, 2009
    ne_nau.gif

The link just shows up as a login for POTN. Maybe copy/paste the ad from there into this thread?
  • midnight ridermidnight rider Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 122 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2009
    LoriKTM wrote:
    ne_nau.gif

The link just shows up as a login for POTN. Maybe copy/paste the ad from there into this thread?

I am sorry about that. I thought that anyone could view the thread but only members could reply on that forum. I moved the info to here. Thanks for letting me know that the link was bad.
    If you care more about the gear you use that the pictures you take, you have a problem:D
  • midnight ridermidnight rider Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 122 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2009
    UPDATE.

I am also willing to trade for a 400mm f/5.6L. Local preferred on this one. Please do not contact me with a trade offer unless you have a lot of feedback ( like I do) or unless you willing to ship first if you have low feedback.
  • ashbyashby Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited June 4, 2009
    PM sent.
    edited June 7, 2009
    Mods, I do not know how to lock these threads. Could you please do so or change the title for me?
    Thanks.