#26 tangent (not an entry)

divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
edited May 31, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
You know what's really cool about this round? It has TOTALLY got me thinking about...

LIGHT.

How to use it.

What I can do with it.

It's been like a complete CLASS in itself.

These aren't entries, but just obsessing about LIGHT all week has made me try all sorts of cool stuff, like messing around with my reflector during "golden hour" sungliht

550367464_CiVH3-M.jpg

And then at twilight I decided to make some faux sunlight created using off camera flash and a pp warming filter
550367489_2kr43-M.jpg

Comments

• dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2009
    oh, I love them both! That first one is just especially beautiful!
  • KatmitchellKatmitchell Banned Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2009
    Nice Diva... beautiful little girl.. you can tell she is very comfortable behind your lens.... I take it Pink is her favorite color...? Both are very nice.. I favor the second one because she looks very much in character of preteen in that one , a junior "diva" for surethumb.gif..

Kat
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2009
    She's gorgeous!
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2009
    Thanks! Wer're pretty fond of her. :Diloveyou.gif Even though she is indeed a "jr diva" from time to time!!!! rolleyes1.gif (where'd my sweet little baby girl go???!!!????!!? eek7.gifmwink.gif)
  • dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2009
    divamum wrote:
    Thanks! Wer're pretty fond of her. :Diloveyou.gif Even though she is indeed a "jr diva" from time to time!!!! rolleyes1.gif (where'd my sweet little baby girl go???!!!????!!? eek7.gifmwink.gif)

Sometimes they make it very hard to remember that sweet little thing that used to think you were the best thing in the world.
    Then they will do something sweet and bring it all back in focus.
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2009
    Really, really nice. I love the first one. She looks pensive, wise, and ever so slightly melancholy. Great use of the golden light!!

Virginia

Email