Handfasting alter

ToshidoToshido Registered Users Posts: 759 Major grins
edited May 31, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Went to a wedding that was purely aweful. The actual ceremony could have been neat if the bride and groom tried though. But pretty hard to get nice shots when the B&G wear stained dirty shirts, don't brush their hair and rarely smile during the ceremony.
Only cool thing about it was the pagan ceremony of handfasting. Unfortunately it was held in their dirty cramped apartment that they did not bother to clean and they had to read off cue cards because they could not be bothered to even practice their lines/vows.

Anyways here is the alter. Sorry for the small picture but this is the size I am posting for them.

550314891_ACYwC-XL.jpg

P.S. Please let me know if it doesn't work. The photos are in password protected galleries to protect the innocent (me).

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2009
    Toshido wrote:
    Went to a wedding that was purely aweful. The actual ceremony could have been neat if the bride and groom tried though. But pretty hard to get nice shots when the B&G wear stained dirty shirts, don't brush their hair and rarely smile during the ceremony.
    Only cool thing about it was the pagan ceremony of handfasting. Unfortunately it was held in their dirty cramped apartment that they did not bother to clean and they had to read off cue cards because they could not be bothered to even practice their lines/vows.

Anyways here is the alter. Sorry for the small picture but this is the size I am posting for them.

P.S. Please let me know if it doesn't work. The photos are in password protected galleries to protect the innocent (me).

Unfortunately Cleanliness is not high on the agenda of a lot of people.
    Hard for you to be expected to produce anything wonderful when the two people who's special day it is cannot be bothered.

....ohhhhhhhh well, you do the best you can with what you have to work with.

The shot you post is is very tiny, hard to really see much at all.

You can at least put this Wedding down to experience,
    one you will never forget I'm sure ... your a brave sole thumb.gif

.... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin