vintage texture baby, inspired by teacup

My3SonsMy3Sons Registered Users Posts: 132 Major grins
edited May 31, 2009 in People
I was recently reminded, and inspired by WingsofLovePhoto, to go to Wal-Mart and buy my teacup planter, before they ran out. Good thing I did, because it was the last one, and they aren't getting any more!

This first image is a collage with a sepia texture. Is it too grainy? I need to go back and add a little more room above the letters... when I have more time. I thought it might be fun to hang in the kitchen.
550594055_v5yX7-L.jpg

In color:
550523506_2QEST-L.jpg

One more (Sorry... I'm his mama, and I can't resist!)
550523155_7VdmV-L.jpg

-Melissa
www.naturalphotography.smugmug.com

Comments

• FlutistFlutist Registered Users Posts: 704 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2009
    I love them all, but the white BG seems to white for some reason? headscratch.gif
    ~Shannon~

Canon 50D, Rebel XTi,Canon 24-105L, Canon 50mm 1.8, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430EX
    www.sbrownphotography.smugmug.com
    my real job
    looking for someone to photograph my wedding 8/11
  • WingsOfLovePhotoWingsOfLovePhoto Registered Users Posts: 797 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2009
    Very Cute idea and even cuter baby! Seems like he was happy in the cup! Glad you go the last one. I like the idea of the collage for the kitchen....I think I have just been inspired to make one of those. I am not on a calibrated monitor but I do think it is too grainy over the face. I would maybe keep the grain on the background and mask out the body and cup. I would also selectively lighten the first face a bit so it isn't so different from the others, other than that you have a winner!
    Snady :thumb
    my money well spent :D
    Nikon D4, D3s, D3, D700, Nikkor 24-70, 70-200 2.8 vrII, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 105mm macro, sigma fisheye, SB 800's and lots of other goodies!