DSS26 last minute opinions please!

ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
edited June 1, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
So for anyone that helped me with my first post for feedback...getting my boys in the shot didn't pan out...the one day I was able to get one of them when the sun was present, I just couldn't get the perspective I was aiming for...I did however manage to get a flame, as was suggested. But I still kinda wanted that human element. Anyway, I had a shot this afternoon that I think works for this theme and I'm wondering which of these images is a better entry for this challenge. If anyone is still looking, and could offer an opinion, I would greatly appreciate it (I have this nasty habit of 2nd guessing myself)!

current entry
551443940_jfJYX-L.jpg

possible new entry
551444024_tofcv-L.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain

Comments

• GreensquaredGreensquared Registered Users Posts: 2,115 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2009
    I prefer your original, as it speaks the theme more clearly to me.
    Emily
    Psalm 62:5-6

• KatmitchellKatmitchell Banned Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2009
    HI Karin.. I love both... adorable.. she is..

however, I think the original one speaks wonders for the theme and I think that smoke you added is the icing on the cake.. I like your entry... wonderful idea and colors.... and well shot too..

Kat
  • ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2009
    Thank you Emily and Kat:D
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • sherstonesherstone Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,356 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2009
    Theme wise #1 is much more "modified"

They are both very nice images though