Will it never end...

rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
edited June 1, 2009 in People
That's what my wife is thinking, and then of course saying :rofl

Heck, even my dogs take off when they see the camera :huh

Shot on a recent trip to Santa Fe, NM ~ This is a gorgeous town & would be a goldmine for the outdoor portrait photographer.

As always, C&C welcome
Randy

Comments

• heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2009
    Oh she is a cutie!

Love the colors in this. She does seem to be a bit distracted. (Typical family of photographer response, lol.)

Would have loved to see one with her looking forward or into the camera, but we get what we get with family, don't we!
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2009
    Just remember Randy...Laughing.gif...it will NEVER end :D The look on her face is priceless. Love the colors here and you're right, I'll bet it would be a great place for portraits! Well done.
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2009
    Oh she is a cutie!

Love the colors in this. She does seem to be a bit distracted. (Typical family of photographer response, lol.)

Would have loved to see one with her looking forward or into the camera, but we get what we get with family, don't we!

Thanks Heather,

Yeah she is a cutie, and we were there for our 30 year anniversary clap.gif I'm a lucky fella...

No disrespect, but you being of the female variety may not recognize this look that is all too familiar to us guys. (Ok, I've had enough -- look over there, that looks like fun - I've had enough of this)

I've got pics of her looking toward the camera, just thought this was a timeless look :D
    Randy
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2009
    Swartzy wrote:
    Just remember Randy...Laughing.gif...it will NEVER end :D The look on her face is priceless. Love the colors here and you're right, I'll bet it would be a great place for portraits! Well done.

Thanks Dave,

I thought that you guys would recognize the look rolleyes1.gif

Santa Fe has an unbelievable array of great places to shoot. Highly recommended thumb.gif
    Randy