Options

Do we have this yet?

MongrelMongrel Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
edited June 14, 2005 in Dgrin Forum Support
Is there a smugmug page setup that has all of the DGrin challenge shots, and Dgrin Shoot shots?

Would it be possible to setup some space for this? I think it would be cool to go to a Digital Grin Gallery page that contained all the winning shots from the challenges, and a gallery of selected images from Dgrin Shoots like the Yosemite get-together. Not to mention, all the shots from the upcoming Worldwide Sky Shoot (you saw that coming didn't 'ya? :D ).

While I'm at it, how about a gallery of Dgrin members? It's getting awful hard to keep track of everyone in the "Show us your mug" thread. Why not put up a dedicated Member's Gallery? :dunno

Thanks in advance,

Mongrel
If every keystroke was a shutter press I'd be a pro by now...

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2005
    Mongrel wrote:
    Is there a smugmug page setup that has all of the DGrin challenge shots, and Dgrin Shoot shots?

Would it be possible to setup some space for this? I think it would be cool to go to a Digital Grin Gallery page that contained all the winning shots from the challenges, and a gallery of selected images from Dgrin Shoots like the Yosemite get-together. Not to mention, all the shots from the upcoming Worldwide Sky Shoot (you saw that coming didn't 'ya? :D ).

While I'm at it, how about a gallery of Dgrin members? It's getting awful hard to keep track of everyone in the "Show us your mug" thread. Why not put up a dedicated Member's Gallery? ne_nau.gif

Thanks in advance,

Mongrel

www.dgrin.smugmug.com

skyshoot will get a gallery there
    'mugs, well... i'll work on that. stand by
  • Options
    MongrelMongrel Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2005
    WOW! Talk about service
    Thanks Andy, I never knew that was even there!

Great to see the challenge shots all posted thumb.gif

Thanks again,

Mongrel
    If every keystroke was a shutter press I'd be a pro by now...