Brand New Photo Shoot CC

Purest Light PhotographyPurest Light Photography Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
edited June 4, 2009 in People
I just shot the beautiful girl from the Philippines I only use natural light and I just tired a few new sites. CC welcome please :D

Comments

• JermbubbaJermbubba Registered Users Posts: 148 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2009
    very nice! lets see some more
  • QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2009
    I just shot the beautiful girl from the Philippines I only use natural light and I just tired a few new sites. CC welcome please :D

pretty girl..but they are rather soft.
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2009
    A good start but they are soft. Remember your eye travels from bottom left to top right. In the first one there is nothing to stop your eye from leaving the photograph. Meaning the darker portion is bottom left and lighter top right. This takes your eye away from the subject. It travels out of the photograph. On the second one there is some darkness to stop your eye.
  • Purest Light PhotographyPurest Light Photography Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited June 4, 2009
    Thank You
    Thank you all for your CC. Hackbone thank you for the input I had never thought of that and you are right your eyes just move right off of the photo. Adults are new to me I'm used to photographing infants. I have been having issues with my pictures coming out soft (A LOT) I dont know what I am doing wrong.
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2009
    On your soft images, where are you focusing? Will your camera lock focus? Try to focus on the eye area and lock your focus then recompose and take the photograph. Depth of field is less on a long lens than a wide angle so watch out for that.