A riddle N+1

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited June 4, 2009 in People
Ok, the last was too serious.... Agree.
Now I'll show you two of three portraits of Tatiana. BTW I took them in a doorway to get the black background. And I hope you'll answer the next question.
The third photo of Tanya (her short name) is taken with not so usual pose of her.
Could you please tell us about this pose?
And so...
8251.jpg
8252.jpg

Thank you in advance,

Spasibo,
Yuri

Comments

• thoththoth Registered Users Posts: 1,085 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2009
    headscratch.gif

I predict a 3rd headshot but with a full smile (or possibly open-mouth laugh) showing both rows of teeth.
    Travis
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2009
    I think the 3rd will be with a horse. (Doesn't that look like riding costume?)
  • Tim KamppinenTim Kamppinen Registered Users Posts: 816 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2009
    Beautiful shots... +1 on the horse... Don't keep us in suspense!
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2009
    Beautiful shots... +1 on the horse... Don't keep us in suspense!
    Some details of your vision?
    edited June 4, 2009
    Some details of your vision?

Umm, I'll say riding the horse, jumping it over some sort of obstacle (I don't know any technical horse riding terminology) ;)
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2009
    Tim - the winner
    8286.jpg

My congrats to the winner!
    Spasibo,
    Yuri
    edited June 4, 2009
    Well played! What, btw, was the N + 1 reference about? As a mathematician I automatically assume some sort of summation. ne_nau.gif
    Travis
    edited June 4, 2009
    +1 is internet forum jargon roughly equivalent to "I second that" or "I agree with..."

So basically I was stating my concurrence with the notion that she was wearing riding gear and the next shot would be with a horse.

No summations necessary... besides, I don't think there's any way to type a capitol sigma in these forums... ;)
    edited June 4, 2009
    +1 is internet forum jargon roughly equivalent to "I second that" or "I agree with..."

So basically I was stating my concurrence with the notion that she was wearing riding gear and the next shot would be with a horse.

No summations necessary... besides, I don't think there's any way to type a capitol sigma in these forums... ;)

Ah no, I am referring to the "N + 1" in the title of the thread actually. This whole idea makes me want to post in pseudocode from now on. thumb.gif
    Travis
    edited June 4, 2009
    thoth wrote:
    Ah no, I am referring to the "N + 1" in the title of the thread actually. This whole idea makes me want to post in pseudocode from now on. thumb.gif

Oh, duh. I totally missed that... I did look at my post several times trying to find the "N"... lol