I found new buttons...

thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
edited June 14, 2005 in People
So, I decided to try them out on my friend.
Messing with paintshop, I find it easier to use but I'm slowly learning photoshop since I found some nice tutorials... Anyway I was looking for different ways to get rid of blemishs and I found some.
Anyway this is a picture of my friend Winkles, she came to my birthday get together and of course because it was my birthday, was easily sucked in to posing for a bit.
Here is the before and after. By the way, I was experimenting with deep shadows and highlights with the lights when I took this... so there are really blown and dark parts on purpose.
Here it is. Thanks for any comments.
Ashley

Winkles Before-
x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GGb7t8QGTQWfP_bg_h8yl3ya8zJxEIU48yL10HMK_T0wBVqTRmphlbjRcsjPrn6tdMMb6WQ3HWjxIFBh1GobVTXW0y6JtZ-jkPVW1frjm13Sw

Winkles After

x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GExi125adfWUTqou3b5iSBUQwAhKSes6p6ErnZgCdSDHphTjybRKaqi3vK1ARXm3UUsZfiXDEZbWl9KJtFxoOkGLNcPKmNLXWXe7slyis3J8Q
Green is the way to be!
ashleyharding.smugmug.com

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2005
    So, I decided to try them out on my friend.
    Messing with paintshop, I find it easier to use but I'm slowly learning photoshop since I found some nice tutorials... Anyway I was looking for different ways to get rid of blemishs and I found some.
    Anyway this is a picture of my friend Winkles, she came to my birthday get together and of course because it was my birthday, was easily sucked in to posing for a bit.
    Here is the before and after. By the way, I was experimenting with deep shadows and highlights with the lights when I took this... so there are really blown and dark parts on purpose.
    Here it is. Thanks for any comments.
    Ashley

Winkles Before-

Winkles After
    Hi green.. I really like it. I think it's a little too red, but it's still nice and I'm sure that was on purpose.. it's really nice... I think I would have had her eyes a little sharper.. I've always thought I was a good sharpener til I actually read Rutts "lab color sharpening technique from Dan M.s book" and for eyes it's AMAZING... makes them just swim with clarity with no halos.. its here if you wanna try it..
    If you do, I'd love to see the results.
    clap.gif Lynn
    p.s. I couldn't resist it, it's such a lovely shot I tried it in adobe and sharpened just the eyes.. it was AMAZING... hope you don't mind.. do try it and see what you think.
  • XO-StudiosXO-Studios Registered Users Posts: 457 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2005
    I would scale back the processing just a hair, it is getting towards the plasticy/too soft. but you are on the right track.

XO,
    You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
    Mark Twain

Some times I get lucky and when that happens I show the results here: http://www.xo-studios.com