Options

FOUND: 300D-rebel w/kit lens, excellent condition, cheap!

DaniDani Registered Users Posts: 807 Major grins
edited June 16, 2005 in Flea Market
got one :thumb
Dani

20D | 300D-IR | EF-S 10-22 | EF-S 18-55 | 50 f/1.8 II | 70-200 f/4L | 17-40L | Lensbaby 2.0 | 250D | 550ex | Gitzo 1257 | RRS BH-40 | RRS L-plates

The Blog | The Photos

Comments

• Options
    OnreyOnrey Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    Dani,
    I just upgraded to the 20D, so I have a Digital Rebel 300D for sale, less than a year old ( bought last July) and in excellent condition (Sensor needs a cleaning but no scratchs on it to my knowledge). Original box, software, cords, manuals, kit lense and battery. Took about 4,000 shots with it. I too am a bit picky and want to find this camera a good home :D

Not sure how much you want to spend but I need $650.00 for it (paid $999.00) and I will pay for shipping in the USA.

Never sold anything online before so I guess I need a money order /cashiers check. If interested let me know. And good luck if not.
    Brad Fite :D
    www.fitephotography.com
    Canon 1D MkIIN, Canon 50D, Canon 300 f/2.8L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L, Canon 24-70 f/2.8L, Canon 85 f/1.8, Canon 1.4 Extender,
    Canon 580 & 420 Flash, Pocket Wizards,
    Alien Bee 800, Other misc stuff
  • Options
    edited June 15, 2005
    Onrey wrote:
    Dani,
    I just upgraded to the 20D, so I have a Digital Rebel 300D for sale, less than a year old ( bought last July) and in excellent condition (Sensor needs a cleaning but no scratchs on it to my knowledge). Original box, software, cords, manuals, kit lense and battery. Took about 4,000 shots with it. I too am a bit picky and want to find this camera a good home :D

Not sure how much you want to spend but I need $650.00 for it (paid $999.00) and I will pay for shipping in the USA.

Never sold anything online before so I guess I need a money order /cashiers check. If interested let me know. And good luck if not.
    Thanks Onrey, but thats a bit more than I can afford at the moment!
    Dani

20D | 300D-IR | EF-S 10-22 | EF-S 18-55 | 50 f/1.8 II | 70-200 f/4L | 17-40L | Lensbaby 2.0 | 250D | 550ex | Gitzo 1257 | RRS BH-40 | RRS L-plates

The Blog | The Photos
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    dani,

you don't need excellent condition for the ir-mod.... look for a "beater" camera.. the one that can't sell :D (broken flash, scratched lcd, dents, dings, etc all ok!

if you have more questions pm me deal.gif
  • Options
    chusochuso Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    check this out...
    Dani,
    check this deal out: 300D+kit lens+grip
    I don't know the seller, but that's a reasonable deal with the grip (~$70)
    Chuso
  • Options
    edited June 15, 2005
    andy wrote:
    dani,

you don't need excellent condition for the ir-mod.... look for a "beater" camera.. the one that can't sell :D (broken flash, scratched lcd, dents, dings, etc all ok!

if you have more questions pm me deal.gif

ack!!! noooooo lol. I wanna keep it for a bit before sending it off to maxmax... learn how to use a dslr and all since all I've ever used is my little sony's

I actually just worked a deal last night clap.gif
    Dani

The Blog | The Photos
  • Options
    edited June 15, 2005
    chuso wrote:
    Dani,
    check this deal out: 300D+kit lens+grip
    I don't know the seller, but that's a reasonable deal with the grip (~$70)
    Chuso
    yup talked to him... just a tad out of my range... plus he's in canada (shipping....)
    Dani

The Blog | The Photos
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    Dani wrote:
    ack!!! noooooo lol. I wanna keep it for a bit before sending it off to maxmax... learn how to use a dslr and all since all I've ever used is my little sony's

very cool, dani! congrats thumb.gif
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited June 15, 2005
    Dani wrote:

Way kewl Dani clap.gif Personally, I don't think it will take you long to get comfy with your DReb :D Not to mention the fun you will have. It's always exciting learning how to use a new camera :):

Have a ball,
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    pete wpete w Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    congrats Dani
    Cannot wait to see your Maro's with this one!
    Dani wrote:
    yup talked to him... just a tad out of my range... plus he's in canada (shipping....)
    Pete W
    Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again.
    Henri Cartier Bresson

www.pete-wraight.smugmug.com
  • Options
    nwilkinsnwilkins Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2005
    Congrats, Dani!!!
    I'm so happy for you! I know we'll be seeing some excellent pitchas very soon. You have the eye, now you've got a great camera to go with it.clap.gif

Nancy
    Nancy Wilkins
    Canon 5D
    Canon 40D