Options

This weekend!

Chile ChefChile Chef Registered Users Posts: 473 Major grins
edited June 5, 2009 in Journeys
Hey everyone, I will be going on vacation with my folks and their adopted little one, It's sort of a gift for me since I will be going away to college, and I will not have the time that I used to have to spend with them any more.

But here's my question. What's the proper to do a journey series?

I've tried one once but it was so bad I didn't bother posting it or even bother saving it none the less.

Comments

• Options
    PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2009
    Take pictures and write a story. They don't have to be amazing photographic works and the story doesn't have to be Pulizter worthy. But if they are told with honesty and passion it will be an excellent read.
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2009
    Prezwoodz wrote:
    Take pictures and write a story. They don't have to be amazing photographic works and the story doesn't have to be Pulizter worthy. But if they are told with honesty and passion it will be an excellent read.

Here......Hear.......hearthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website