Options

DSS #27 - Something Different

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited June 5, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
OK... How is this one of my 1-year old neice compare to the Fortnight Lilly shot?

I call this "One Going on Thirteen"

555077895_6SThK-XL.jpg

Fortnight Lilly:

554182018_yeGUE-L.jpg
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• Options
    KatmitchellKatmitchell Banned Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2009
    well now.. that's not a very fair question..

She is a cutie...iloveyou.gif the title is witty...:D

So I Like It.............. there are some very bright spots on it and you might try the shot again by handing her a hand held mirror and the brush again or other props and this time diffuse the light some.. it is harsh. but that could be your processing too,not sure..

However........> I like the flower too.. and think it packs more punch. But,, I am thinking there are going to be a lot of flower entries? maybe? it is looking that way, but you never know who is gonna change their mind..

Kat
  • Options
    JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited June 5, 2009
    aww...shes a cutie!! I think the flower is more composed though and the pic of the baby is like a snapshot...but they both are good. The flower is the stronger of the two in my opinion.
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2009
    I agree. I was very tired when I posted this so I will chalk this one up to a moment of sleep deprived delusion.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site