Options

FS: Lowepro Rover AW II Backpack

EvilGrinEvilGrin Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
edited June 6, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
SOLD - Thanks.

$75 - free shipping. Bag was not used very many times. It just wasn't for me. In very very good shape - pretty much new. It's been sitting around collecting dust.

Sorry for the ridiculously large pics. TinyPic didn't reduce them so much....

2e0v8qx.jpg

ofr9g7.jpg

24v34mb.jpg

scw0ub.jpg6

Comments

• Options
    amg2833amg2833 Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2009
    I'm confused about the layout of this backpack. Can you clarify?
    ANTHONY :thumb
    [AMG]photos

[Yashica Lynx 14E | Canon 30D | Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 | 540ez | Cactus V4s]

• Options
    cbbrcbbr Registered Users Posts: 755 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2009
    amg2833 wrote:
    I'm confused about the layout of this backpack. Can you clarify?

Its basically a camera case on the bottom and a regular backpack on top. I love mine when hiking or going anywhere with kids because you can carry a few non-photo things along with your camera and a couple of lenses. The bottom fits my D-80 with the 18-200 mounted and a sb-400 mounted or sb-800 loose.
    Chad - www.brberrys.com
    If I post it, please tell me how to make it better. My fragile ego can take it.
  • Options
    EvilGrinEvilGrin Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited June 6, 2009
    cbbr wrote:
    Its basically a camera case on the bottom and a regular backpack on top. I love mine when hiking or going anywhere with kids because you can carry a few non-photo things along with your camera and a couple of lenses. The bottom fits my D-80 with the 18-200 mounted and a sb-400 mounted or sb-800 loose.
    That's a good description cbbr. This is the one from the Lowepro site:

Description
    Our popular, two-compartment backpack has adjustable harness with CollarCut™ shoulder straps, sternum strap, waistbelt, and load-adjustment straps. Stow camera gear in the bottom compartment, outerwear and lunch in the top. Bungee cord web provides stability and additional storage, attachment loops take optional SlipLock™ accessories. Center divider folds away to create a single compartment — just remove the padded camera insert to use as a traditional backpack. Includes All Weather Cover™, pull-out tripod holder and side mesh pockets.

Here's a view inside...

18-2024-IMG3L.jpeg