Sophie

Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
edited June 19, 2005 in People
My youngest granddaughter. 828 ISO 64 3.2 1/500 with a little on board fill in flash.
24876365-L.jpg

24876377-L.jpg

24876902-L.jpg

24876384-L.jpg

24876381-L.jpg

Comments

• ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,084 moderator
    edited June 14, 2005
    Adrian,

Sophie is adorable. You and the F828 did a splendid job capturing her charm and youthful exuberance.

A wonderful series.

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited June 14, 2005
    Adrian,

15524779-Ti.gif 100% with Ziggy thumb.gifthumb.gif She's adorable and you got some excellent shots of her clap.gif The 3rd one belongs on either your wall, or her parent's wall :):

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • DeanMcMDeanMcM Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2005
    Wow!! Very nice!
    Very crisp and clean photos! thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif

Definitly keepers.thumb.gif
    Dean - New York
    Canon Rebel Xsi, Fuji FinePix F10
    mcphoto.smugmug.com
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited June 14, 2005
    #3 is the winner for me. beautiful little girl, great pics thumb.gif
  • colourboxcolourbox Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2005
    Wow, not just adorable but an unexpected and definite air of confidence. Seeing her in that swing, it is easy to visualize her in a CEO chair someday.
  • Trish323Trish323 Registered Users Posts: 908 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2005
    Hi Adrian!

Isn't she just adorable! Love watching her grow. She is truly "peaches and cream"! You and your 828 are getting along beautifully!

I don't get large amounts of time to post anymore...but i look whenever I can.
  • Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    Hello Ziggy, question!
    ziggy53 wrote:
    Adrian,

Sophie is adorable. You and the F828 did a splendid job capturing her charm and youthful exuberance.

A wonderful series.

ziggy53
    Thanks for your kind words. I saw that you are in product photography. Do you have any links to learn about that? I have to make a series of our candies.
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    My youngest granddaughter. 828 ISO 64 3.2 1/500 with a little on board fill in flash.
    24876365-L.jpg

24876377-L.jpg

24876902-L.jpg

24876384-L.jpg

24876381-L.jpg

Every time I see her photos, I remember the previous posted by you. What a charming 'model' and wonderful photographer! You've already made some masterpieces with her and I'm sure more we'll see soon...
    Spasibo,
    Yuri
  • T4TotsT4Tots Registered Users Posts: 198 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    That third shot is absolutely stunning...as is the child!!! clap.gif
    Tina Folsom :lust
    Photographer and Mom of Four!
    Product photography
    Thanks for your kind words. I saw that you are in product photography. Do you have any links to learn about that? I have to make a series of our candies.
    Adrian,

I don't want to disturb this thread too much, so look for a new thread in the "Theory, technique & how-to" forum.

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
    edited June 15, 2005
    Thanks in advance, Ziggy
    ziggy53 wrote:
    Adrian,

I don't want to disturb this thread too much, so look for a new thread in the "Theory, technique & how-to" forum.

ziggy53
    I'm curious what you will come up with! really looking forward!
    edited June 15, 2005
    Steve, I like your enthousiasme!
    Adrian,

15524779-Ti.gif 100% with Ziggy thumb.gifthumb.gif She's adorable and you got some excellent shots of her clap.gif The 3rd one belongs on either your wall, or her parent's wall :):

Steve
    It's really supporting the way you write your comments! Thanks so much. Yep, I will print this one!:D
    edited June 15, 2005
    Hi there Dean
    DeanMcM wrote:
    Very crisp and clean photos! thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif

Definitly keepers.thumb.gif
    Woo, three thumb.gif You are very generous. Thanks so much. Sophie is one of my favorite models, not hard to imagine, a real natural before the cam. So therefore much credit goes to Sophie.
    edited June 16, 2005
    Thanks Angelo
    Angelo wrote:
    #3 is the winner for me. beautiful little girl, great pics thumb.gif
    Can you imagine that I was not too sure about #3ne_nau.gif How important it is to hear some comments from other people. Thanks so much!:D
    edited June 16, 2005
    Woo, CEO chair huh?
    colourbox wrote:
    Wow, not just adorable but an unexpected and definite air of confidence. Seeing her in that swing, it is easy to visualize her in a CEO chair someday.
    You might be right here. She looks like a doll but she has quite a character. She can fight for every inch of room her big sister does not want to give her :D
    Thanks for the rolleyes1.gif
    edited June 17, 2005
    Hi there Trish
    Trish323 wrote:
    Hi Adrian!

Isn't she just adorable! Love watching her grow. She is truly "peaches and cream"! You and your 828 are getting along beautifully!

I don't get large amounts of time to post anymore...but i look whenever I can.
    Always a pleasure to meet you! Thanks and yes I really like the 828. I can shoot as easily now with the 828 as with the 717( I wonder is this proper English ne_nau.gif:D ) Thinking about a 20D though. But I'm afraid this lens lust will kill me cause I have a very simple taste: the best. So this means L series, IS and primes. headscratch.gifne_nau.gif
    edited June 18, 2005
    Priviet Yuri
    Every time I see her photos, I remember the previous posted by you. What a charming 'model' and wonderful photographer! You've already made some masterpieces with her and I'm sure more we'll see soon...
    Spasibo,
    Yuri
    Spasibo! She is a walking talking miracle! Much credit goes to Sophie, who is a real natural model.
    edited June 19, 2005
    Hello Tina,
    T4Tots wrote:
    That third shot is absolutely stunning...as is the child!!! clap.gif
    I had a look on your website. Some impressive work you have there. thumb.gifthumb.gif
    Thanks for the reply and kind words! Today was "grandfathers day" cause momentarely there is no father around Sophie and Nina. So I got some lovely selfmade presents. What a treat these two children are!