Some love for the Smug!

KaganKagan Registered Users Posts: 196 Major grins
edited September 13, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I just wanted to publicly thank The Hero Team, Specifically Steve and Wendee for thier assistance in pushing an order through for me. They didnt have to go that extra step as I had told Steve that it wasnt a crisis, I would simply appreciate it. They pushed the order through in simply awesome time and I got to deliver pics to baseball parents who were pleasantly surprised as past orders from other people took weeks. In the midst of all the aggravation in waiting for coupons, packages, and everything else we go postal about I would like to take a moment and praise this bunch for totally awesome customer service. Its why I signed up and why I intend to stay! :thumb
Kagan

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2009
    Kagan! You made our day, thanks for the props, and thanks for being our customer :D
  • WendeeWendee Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2009
    You're very welcome! We're always happy to help, and we love it when it works out well for you.

wings.gif

If you need anything, just holler!

~Wendee
    Support Hero
  • cmkultradomecmkultradome Registered Users Posts: 516 Major grins
    edited September 13, 2009
    I too would like to thank the Hero Team for their help. I'm a relative newbie in the order of Pro Sales (I think I just hit the $100 mark) and unfortunately did not have my galleries set to PROOF. I received an e-mail that a customer purchased some baseball photos (2 which were 8x10s) and when I saw the order, the customer did not crop the pictures so their son's head would have been chopped off in both 8x10s. This was Saturday evening (photos were taken 2 months ago and they are just ordering now) and the Hero Team was able to stop the order. I sent an e-mail to the customer explaining the situation. I was just really happy that the customer did not have to receive px with no head in them!! Lesson learned as a newbie - galleries are now set to PROOF delay (7 days). Thanks again Heroes!!!

Stephanie
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 13, 2009
    I too would like to thank the Hero Team for their help. I'm a relative newbie in the order of Pro Sales (I think I just hit the $100 mark) and unfortunately did not have my galleries set to PROOF. I received an e-mail that a customer purchased some baseball photos (2 which were 8x10s) and when I saw the order, the customer did not crop the pictures so their son's head would have been chopped off in both 8x10s. This was Saturday evening (photos were taken 2 months ago and they are just ordering now) and the Hero Team was able to stop the order. I sent an e-mail to the customer explaining the situation. I was just really happy that the customer did not have to receive px with no head in them!! Lesson learned as a newbie - galleries are now set to PROOF delay (7 days). Thanks again Heroes!!!

Stephanie
    bowdown.gifbowdown.gif