Day at the beach

ChrissersChrissers Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited June 15, 2005 in People
Hey there!!
I was for a walk one day at the beach with a little cousin. She loves to pose for me. Here she is laying down in the sand! Enjoy!:D

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    Chrissers wrote:
    Hey there!!
    I was for a walk one day at the beach with a little cousin. She loves to pose for me. Here she is laying down in the sand! Enjoy!:D
    Hi Chrissers wave.gif
    welcome to digrin!
  • thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    PEI! Is that were you shot this... the sand is red so I think that is an easy conclusion...
    I like the shot, but the girl seems to be out of focus some what... this may have happened when you resized it for the fourm.
    Or it seems that your camera has a center focus because the ground just behind the girl is pretty clear... that's easy to fix if you ever shot again.
    You are trying different camera angles which are great! But if you shot again put the girl in the center of the shot press your shutter half way down and then recompose the shot like you like it and press the shutter all the way down. Presto! Anyway, sorry if I, a newbie, is being too teachy.
    I like the colors. Looks a little cold in PEI... I hope the weather starts being nice to the both of us.
    Good shot, and oh, welcome to dgrin!
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited June 15, 2005
    very nice...

but I agree with Ashley, your focus is a little soft on the subject.

Also I would've liked a different angle or some fill flash to compensate for the shadow on her face. I get the feeling you were pulled tight on a zoom lens?