The blue Eyed kid

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited June 7, 2009 in People
556646979_dgwFa-L.jpg
Low saturation version
556964338_Ug9yX-L.jpg

Something unusual in Pakistan. He sales shopping bags in market. Shot with 17-40L on 400D
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• Tim KamppinenTim Kamppinen Registered Users Posts: 816 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2009
    Wow! I really like the shot. Great composition, wonderful sharpness to the eyes while the DOF is just right. Personally, though, I would pull back a bit on the saturation, as it looks a little overcooked to me. Otherwise though I think it's great.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2009
    Wow! I really like the shot. Great composition, wonderful sharpness to the eyes while the DOF is just right. Personally, though, I would pull back a bit on the saturation, as it looks a little overcooked to me. Otherwise though I think it's great.

Hi Tim thanks for comments. I wonder how colors look on your monitor because i am facing really hard time dealing with color management. When i switch proof colors to "Monitor" pictures are really popped with colors otherwise RGB8 is not colorful and greenish :cry . I am wondering what is optimal settings to post around.

Everything was alright few weeks ago i wonder what has gone wrong.
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2009
    Added Low saturation version

My Gallery
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2009
    Wonderful shot Awais.

I always enjoy your posts.

I will try to comment more often!

Virginia

Email
  • sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2009
    The second version still looks very saturated, but in an appealing way. Great expression and angle.

Caroline