SOLD: EF 135mm f/2L, mint condition

PindyPindy Registered Users Posts: 1,089 Major grins
edited June 8, 2009 in House of Canon
This is the best lens I've ever owned but I'm getting out of the Canon business (for now) and it must finance other things. $875 (or best offer) shipped (US—elsewhere please pay add'l cost)/paypal or google checkout. Glass is pristine and perfect. One very small scratch on body (see below). Focus ring is smooth and satisfyingly L-class. I have the box and all it's original contents.

Comments

• PindyPindy Registered Users Posts: 1,089 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2009
    I forgot to add the price includes a Rodenstock 72mm über-multi-coated UV filter. I have a easy-to-remove-with-the-hood-on Tamron pinch-cap on the front, but can also furnish the original Canon 72mm if you prefer.
    edited June 8, 2009
    558152134_6yeDm-L.jpg
    558152175_hTWAp-L.jpg
    558152230_kBPNW-L.jpg
    558152342_DcX3A-L.jpg

OKAY, I noticed this one scratch while taking the pictures for this. Never noticed it before, but here you are, in the spirit of full disclosure:

558152368_K657K-O.jpg
    edited June 8, 2009
    Looks like I have a local buyer. Will advise.
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2009
    I'm glad of this. Because if it sits here much longer at the top of the board where I can see it I'm going to have sooooooo much trouble with self control. I have NO extra money right now but I want this lens SOOOO BADLY!! I've been sitting here all day trying to figure out what I could sell to buy it (not enough, alas, unless I could get a decent price for the 11-yr old. :D j/k, of course! I think... rolleyes1.gif)

Good luck with your sale!
    edited June 8, 2009
    Thank you!

You know, there is some other poor sod who's selling his, right next to my post. There is no more satisfying lens than this. Good luck what ever you decide!
  • Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2009
    divamum wrote:
    I'm glad of this. Because if it sits here much longer at the top of the board where I can see it I'm going to have sooooooo much trouble with self control. I have NO extra money right now but I want this lens SOOOO BADLY!! I've been sitting here all day trying to figure out what I could sell to buy it (not enough, alas, unless I could get a decent price for the 11-yr old. :D j/k, of course! I think... rolleyes1.gif)

Good luck with your sale!

I am in the same position as you!!! I just came back from Italy and my bank and other assorted monetary stuff has been sapped!

Good luck with your sales, Pindy, I hope Canon treated you well..
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
    edited June 8, 2009
    Good luck with your sales, Pindy, I hope Canon treated you well..

I will always regard them fondly as I watch their future products with interest. Give me a 1DmkIII with a 12-15 MP FF sensor and I'll take a long look at it.
  • zack75144zack75144 Registered Users Posts: 261 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2009
    Pindy wrote:
    Thank you!

You know, there is some other poor sod who's selling his, right next to my post. There is no more satisfying lens than this. Good luck what ever you decide!

You're right these are awesome lens'. I hate to sell mine, but my 40D has 75,000 clicks.
    Sorry about competing with your sale, hopefully we'll both get a sale since these babys are so nice and hard to find right now.

Good luck!thumb.gif
    Zack www.zackjonesphotography.net
    EOS 7D, Zeiss 50mm f/1.4, EF 24-70mm f/2.8L, EF 135mm f/2L, EF 200mm f/2.8L II, EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM, EF 1.4 Ext II, 430EX, ST-E2, Tamrac Velocity 10X & Expeditioner 7 Bags.
    edited June 8, 2009
    best of luck on your sale—guy is on his way now so you've got the run of the dgrin. thumb.gif
    edited June 8, 2009
    Sold
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2009
    zack75144 wrote:
    You're right these are awesome lens'. I hate to sell mine, but my 40D has 75,000 clicks.
    Sorry about competing with your sale, hopefully we'll both get a sale since these babys are so nice and hard to find right now.

Good luck!thumb.gif

I can't actually BUY one, but I could promise one a good home. I'd tell it bedtime stories, and make sure it went to a good college and had all the advantages a secure and loving family could provide...

Hey, it was worth a try :D