Rules!

jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
edited June 8, 2009 in People

Comments

• codiac2600codiac2600 Registered Users Posts: 329 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2009
    Beautiful capture. I love the post work here as it truly matches the mood!
    -Chris :)
    http://simplyphotostudio.com
    http://decayedbeauty.com
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2009
    Oh come on Jeff it's all about the rules. If there are no rules, how are the rest of us going to catch up to you? rolleyes1.gif Love the image btw...great capture.
  • Tim KamppinenTim Kamppinen Registered Users Posts: 816 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2009
    Great shot and I love the post work... except for the way she looks like plutonium woman... I mean she's pretty much glowing, much brighter skin tones than the man. Looks bizzare to me in that respect. Tone down her skin and it would be just about perfect IMO.
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2009
    Rules are meant to be broken, but only after you know what the rules are ... I don't think you have a problem there.

I like the PP on this as well. I even like her skin being blown (or nearly so). It just seems to work. Besides, in the pre-marriage relationship "it's all about her anyway!" :lol
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2009
    Thanks for commenting everyone.

Rules are meant to be broken, but only after you know what the rules are ... I don't think you have a problem there.

I like the PP on this as well. I even like her skin being blown (or nearly so). It just seems to work. Besides, in the pre-marriage relationship "it's all about her anyway!" :lol

Thanks Scott. The contrast and brightness I am okay with, but the tints are an issue. I edited this in 16bit prophoto and it didn't play very nice when we jumped to RGB. There was some blocking-up of color, and some tints that shouldn't be there. I was only playing around with this file yesterday....the REAL editing(of the set) begins today. I do like the direction this one took, and may produce something very similar for final output.
  • CasonCason Registered Users Posts: 414 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2009
    I'd clone out the two flashy things on the right door. Not sure what they are. However, I keep looking at it.
    Cason

www.casongarner.com

5D MkII | 30D | 50mm f1.8 II | 85mm f1.8 | 24-70mm f2.8
    L | 70-200mm f2.8L IS II | Manfrotto 3021BPRO with 322RC2
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2009
    Agree about the door "lights" - maybe even the knob could go too, or when you reprocess just tone those down a wee bit.

Jeff, you're proving the adage. Beeeyootifully. Can't wait to see the rest of the set!!!