Red Rock

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited June 8, 2009 in Landscapes
The picture was taken while visiting Utah....

558036441_yCY5n-L.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2009
    My goodness! Look at those rich colors! I love those cotton candy cumulus clouds. The exposure on them is just perfect! Azzaro, what kind of vegetation am I seeing towards the bottom of the frame, close to the midline? They seems to have almost a fluorescent glow about them.
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2009
    thapamd wrote:
    My goodness! Look at those rich colors! I love those cotton candy cumulus clouds. The exposure on them is just perfect! Azzaro, what kind of vegetation am I seeing towards the bottom of the frame, close to the midline? They seems to have almost a fluorescent glow about them.

Thanks for commenting.......As for the type of plant i'm not sure....Your asking a guy who didn't get the sex of the sheep right in the last picture.rolleyes1.gif

MAYBE ..... greasewood...........Don't take it to the bank, my record is not good...:D azzaro
  • thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    Thanks for commenting.......As for the type of plant i'm not sure....Your asking a guy who didn't get the sex of the sheep right in the last picture.rolleyes1.gif

MAYBE ..... greasewood...........Don't take it to the bank, my record is not good...:D azzaro

rolleyes1.gif I hear where you're coming from, Azzaro. Thanks for venturing a guess, anyway. :D
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com
  • Hikin' MikeHikin' Mike Registered Users Posts: 5,467 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2009
  • TbiaforeTbiafore Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited June 8, 2009
    Agreed, while it is a very crisp image as well as good composition, I think that the colors are a tad bit oversaturated. If you cut back on the saturation just a tad I think that might really help this image.

--Thor
    www.NerdGodPhotography.com <-- Come check it out!
    edited June 8, 2009
    Thanks for commenting ..... Here is a reworked effort.......... azzaro

558473495_K56GP-L.jpg

BETTER ??????
  • ReverbReverb Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited June 8, 2009
    I definitely think that is a better photo but do feel that the shadows are a bit too light and add an overprocessed feel to the image, but I love the composition.
    Azzaro wrote:
    Thanks for commenting ..... Here is a reworked effort.......... azzaro

558473495_K56GP-L.jpg

BETTER ??????
    edited June 8, 2009
    HI REVERB.........I appreciate the comment......Someplace during the PP it just got away from me......headscratch.gif azzaro Maybe I will go back to the raw file and start over........

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR COMMENTING.....