need help, haha

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited June 21, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
any movie titles where southern landscapes, beach landscapes, or birds, but not like "THE BIRDS" could be used. Am willing, but reluctant, to pay to get into Boone Hall to shoot "the" plantation for Gone With The Wind, but would want to make my 15.00, or whatever count. Obviously would need morning or afternoon. Don't think it is open late. But would it even be worth it, I have this problem: no people to put in shots anywhere.

So, landscapes, birds, plantation? And I bought, yesterday, a book with a gazillion movie titles in it, but there are too many. I was never a big movie fan............can't do The Yearling, don't have the deer or whatever.

I am a little stymied. Any ideas?

Also, can we do a poster?

ginger
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• GatorGator Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    I love your idea! Why not try a " Frankly me dear, I don't give a damn" recreation! Of course in your style. Would be cool to see what you come with!
  • Shay StephensShay Stephens Registered Users Posts: 3,165 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    As Andy posted:

challenge 40 is about "movie titles," it's very wide open

So how about you make your own movie poster based on your own movie idea. Totally imaginary.

The creature from the green lagoon...Feathers and Fish....Eating Nemo...

rolleyes1.gif
    ginger_55 wrote:
    any movie titles where southern landscapes, beach landscapes, or birds, but not like "THE BIRDS" could be used. Am willing, but reluctant, to pay to get into Boone Hall to shoot "the" plantation for Gone With The Wind, but would want to make my 15.00, or whatever count. Obviously would need morning or afternoon. Don't think it is open late. But would it even be worth it, I have this problem: no people to put in shots anywhere.

So, landscapes, birds, plantation? And I bought, yesterday, a book with a gazillion movie titles in it, but there are too many. I was never a big movie fan............can't do The Yearling, don't have the deer or whatever.

I am a little stymied. Any ideas?

Also, can we do a poster?

ginger
    Creator of Dgrin's "Last Photographer Standing" contest
    "Failure is feedback. And feedback is the breakfast of champions." - fortune cookie
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
  • MongrelMongrel Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    Ann McRae wrote:
    rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    15524779-Ti.gif

How about "Eating a Cat on a Hot Tin Roof?"

"Eating the Wind"?

ahh...I'll stop now....
    If every keystroke was a shutter press I'd be a pro by now...
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    Yeah, and Andy would "dig" the "eating" part.

I love the Eating Nemo,:lol4

Just love it,

In fact, I am hungry now!

thanks,
    gingerbinge.gif
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited June 15, 2005
    Don't forget "Steel Magnolias" of which I'm beginning to believe, you Ginger, are one.

Don't fret; "you know I love you more than my luggage"
  • GatorGator Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    And don't forget... "If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me"

Love the Steel Magnolia's!
    Go Ginger!
    edited June 15, 2005
    Gator wrote:
    And don't forget... "If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me"

Love the Steel Magnolia's!
    Go Ginger!
    you are too twisted for TV
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    Funny, I just got my rental DVD of Steel Magnolias in the mail, from Netflix. I did see it way back when it came out.

At that point I was in denial about being THAT hard of hearing, I went, but I didn't hear it. I know, I don't understand that kind of denial either.

But I kept thinking, recently, that I would have to rent that movie to see what it said, DVDs have captions, or attach to the TV that does.

Funny, as I just brought the mail in. With the movie, came to dgrin, read this first. I will try to watch it tonight.

ginger
    edited June 21, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Funny, I just got my rental DVD of Steel Magnolias in the mail, from Netflix. I did see it way back when it came out.

At that point I was in denial about being THAT hard of hearing, I went, but I didn't hear it. I know, I don't understand that kind of denial either.

But I kept thinking, recently, that I would have to rent that movie to see what it said, DVDs have captions, or attach to the TV that does.

Funny, as I just brought the mail in. With the movie, came to dgrin, read this first. I will try to watch it tonight.

ginger
    Have you watched "Steel Magnolias" yet?