kids at the beach...

kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
edited June 11, 2009 in People
I don't usually post in this forum because I don't shoot people that often. In fact, this may be my first post ever in this forum. Anyway, without further ado, here are my kids at Club Med in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic last week.

IMG_1566_1024.jpg

Here are the same two kids taken at the same spot (give or take a few feet) three years ago. My how the kids have grown, not to mention my photographic skills. :huh
IMG_2920_1024.jpg

BTW, we recommend this place highly if you have kids. Thanks for looking, and comments would be welcome!

-joel

Comments

• rhondavidrhondavid Registered Users Posts: 433 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2009
    Looks like a great place. We just returned last week from Grand Cayman and have to say we loved it and is a great place for kids as well.

Great shots. Thanks for sharing.
    David

D40
    18 - 55 kit lens
    55- 200 VR kit lens
    Lots of desires
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2009
    Cute girls Joel.

The saturation really looks nice in the first pic.
    Randy
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited June 11, 2009
    rhondavid wrote:
    Looks like a great place. We just returned last week from Grand Cayman and have to say we loved it and is a great place for kids as well.

Great shots. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, Rhondavid! Grand Cayman, huh? Ok, I'll add that to my list. So far we have Cancun (which is now a kid's ClubMed!), Ixtapa, and Puket on our list. And now Grand Cayman too. eek7.gif

Cheers,
    -joel
    edited June 11, 2009
    Wicked, prefer the first but both cool.

Thank you, sir! A "wicked" from you is high praise indeed! bowdown.gif

Cheers,
    -joel
    edited June 11, 2009
    rwells wrote:
    Cute girls Joel.

The saturation really looks nice in the first pic.
    Hey thanks, Randy! This camera just seems to consistently produce shots like this. It's just amazing, as I know you know. There's very little PP done to that shot. I may have added a bit of vibrance in ACR. That's about it besides the usual stuff like sharpening. I think I skipped curves, because I didn't like what it did to their faces.

Cheers,
    -joel

PS: Thanks for the welcome to the 5DMII club in my other thread. :D