Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2009
    Something so pretty on something that's so painful :D
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2009
    Dogdots wrote:
    Something so pretty on something that's so painful :D

Thanks for commenting Dogdots........The cactus that really gets you is the Jumping Cholla.........azzaro
    edited June 12, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    Thanks for commenting Dogdots........The cactus that really gets you is the Jumping Cholla.........azzaro

Whats a Jumping Cholla???

I had a catus plant once....it was falling off the window sill when my hubby was messing around with the window. He tried to catch it from falling and did a good job..it never reached the ground. Catus plants are banned from the house now rolleyes1.gif
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2009
    Dogdots wrote:
    Whats a Jumping Cholla???

I had a catus plant once....it was falling off the window sill when my hubby was messing around with the window. He tried to catch it from falling and did a good job..it never reached the ground. Catus plants are banned from the house now rolleyes1.gif

A Jumping Cholla is a cactus that is about 3 to 5 foot tall. With the most causal contact the needles have the ability to latch on to you. And the whole pod breaks off and hangs on you. It is really painful and the best way to get it off is with a comb. I've had in dogs, horses and .....me:D....... azzaro
    edited June 12, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    A Jumping Cholla is a cactus that is about 3 to 5 foot tall. With the most causal contact the needles have the ability to latch on to you. And the whole pod breaks off and hangs on you. It is really painful and the best way to get it off is with a comb. I've had in dogs, horses and .....me:D....... azzaro

Oh, that sounds soooo painful :cry