Sharpening Toolkit

RohirrimRohirrim Registered Users Posts: 1,889 Major grins
edited June 21, 2005 in Finishing School
For those of you who may be interested there is a very nice Sharpening Toolkit available for Photoshop that can be downloaded from http://www.thelightsrightstudio.com/DigitalDarkroom/PhotoshopTools/TLRSharpeningToolkit.htm

It is free and in the final stages of development. The author has very good documentation for the scripts on the same page.

Enjoy,
Steve

Comments

• HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2005
    Looks good Steve,
    Rohirrim wrote:
    For those of you who may be interested there is a very nice Sharpening Toolkit available for Photoshop that can be downloaded from http://www.thelightsrightstudio.com/DigitalDarkroom/PhotoshopTools/TLRSharpeningToolkit.htm

It is free and in the final stages of development. The author has very good documentation for the scripts on the same page.

Enjoy,
    Steve
    Thanks for sharing this. I'll have to wait till I get my CS2 to be able to use it though. The author says it's designed for PS CS.

Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

• ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,079 moderator
    edited June 21, 2005
    Steve and Chris,

I'm running PS 7.0.1 and at least some of the actions are running fine (the ones I checked so far). I didn't see anything too fancy, so I figured, "what the heck".

It's going to take some time to figure out all the uses and ramifications of almost 20 actions, but it looks like some new stuff I hadn't considered before.

Thanks for the "heads up".

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • kudbegudkudbegud Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2005
    Thanks so much! there a lot more at this site in addition to the sharpening tool kit...well worth checking out the whole site and doing some downloads, dial up speed too! actions, tutorials, tips, step by step walk throughs...just super!

THANKS!!!!!