most favorite photo you've taken?

bbcarverbbcarver Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited June 11, 2009 in People
this photo is my most favoritest photo i've ever taken. i just love it soo much,
554966032_VxPcw-XL.jpg
i was do a profile for my paper of an iu grad indy 500 princess. they didnt use that shot because the crown wasn't visible.
this is what ran but in black and white.
9246558-md.jpg

but what is favoritest photo you've ever taken?

and i know favoritest isn't a word.
www.brucecarverphoto.com
IDS staff photographer

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited June 11, 2009
    Hi there and welcome to Dgrin wave.gif

I'm generally not too fond of selective color but I think it works well in the first shot. Very cool. thumb.gif
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2009
    I think the first shot would work MUCH better if her face were also in focus.
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2009
    Welcome from a former Hoosier! Interesting topic, but I'd like to hear more about the photo and why it is your favorite. Please share more!

This is my favorite photo, because I thought I would be best at shooting buildings etc.
    My first class ( online) was about how to use my camera, I almost dropped out! I am not even kidding.
    My second class was just a general digital class for beginners. We had to do a portrait, I borrowed someone's grandchild and was surprised at how well I did. My teacher mentioned finishing it off with cloning etc, which I knew how to do but was only focusing on the basics. Then as an "extra photo of the week" I used this pose from the same girl and cloned the heck out of the background, and painted and everything!
    My instructor's comment was "Wow and again wow" My confidence soared!! Now I love doing portraits.

483226275_hAd2R-L.jpg
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2009
    Bruce, really love the first shot.
  • ashbyashby Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited June 11, 2009
    VayCayMom wrote:

483226275_hAd2R-L.jpg

Beautiful. I can see why your instructor said "Wow"