Direct Deposit!

sirsloopsirsloop Registered Users Posts: 866 Major grins
edited September 2, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Got my monthly check today... got a slip mentioning Direct Deposit in the next few months! Been waiting for this one for a while!!! :thumb:thumb:thumb

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2009
    sirsloop wrote:
    Got my monthly check today... got a slip mentioning Direct Deposit in the next few months! Been waiting for this one for a while!!! thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif
    We hope it'll be soon. We're working on it and the slip in your envelope was a 'heads up' :)
  • justusjustus Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2009
    Direct Deposit
    Perfect! No more going to the bank to deposit a check.

Another reason to be with SM.clap.gif
    Linda
    Justus Photography
    www.lindasherrill.com
  • KennyKenny Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    We hope it'll be soon. We're working on it and the slip in your envelope was a 'heads up' :)
    Hi Andy!

Does this include depositing into overseas accounts? Maybe into PayPal or something similar? I realise it won't include non-US currency, but it would at least be helpful if the USD could be sent electronically to my bank here is AUS mwink.gif

Thanks,
    Ken
  • cabbeycabbey Registered Users Posts: 1,053 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2009
    Kenny wrote:
    Hi Andy!

Does this include depositing into overseas accounts? Maybe into PayPal or something similar? I realise it won't include non-US currency, but it would at least be helpful if the USD could be sent electronically to my bank here is AUS mwink.gif

Thanks,
    Ken

We are looking at options for international direct deposit. That might take longer than domestic direct deposit.
    SmugMug Sorcerer - Engineering Team Champion for Commerce, Finance, Security, and Data Support
    http://wall-art.smugmug.com/
  • NeoDudeNeoDude Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited June 12, 2009
    PayPal deposits would be ideal.
  • dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2009
    NeoDude wrote:
    PayPal deposits would be ideal.

Not for me. I can't stand paypal. Can't tell you the number of times I've tried to log-in and it wouldn't let me because I already have an account. headscratch.gif Yeah, well, that's why I was trying to log-in. What's the point of an account if you can't use it?

I've never had these issues with google checkout.

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2009
    dogwood wrote:
    Not for me. I can't stand paypal. Can't tell you the number of times I've tried to log-in and it wouldn't let me because I already have an account. headscratch.gif Yeah, well, that's why I was trying to log-in. What's the point of an account if you can't use it?

I've never had these issues with google checkout.

Have you called them?? Could be they caught someone trying to hack your acct and put a stop to any entry into it.
    I have never had a prob in all my years with Paypal..close to 10yrs now.......got hacked thru ebay and it only took 2 weeks to recover the $1500 no questions.......and everone at PP italked with was very helpful.......my only grip is I can't have multi accts to one checking acct.....but my bank told me to open more free accts for PP usethumb.gif

DD IS A FANTASTIC MOVE FORWARD FOR SM!!!!!
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• brjphotobrjphoto Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2009
    Yup. I got that as well. I also got it several months ago. So, If I could give you any advice, it would be: Don't hold your breath.

Did you hear they were working actively on coupons and they should have those out soon?

Yeah, any day now. Maybe tomorrow. ne_nau.gif

Of course, there hasn't been anything new posted to the smugmug release notes in over a month ( http://blogs.smugmug.com/release-notes/ ), so maybe they are gearing up for a big release. Yeah, that's it. I'm sure.

Excuse me while I got have a drink. Wake me when we have coupons.

(Seriously, I love you Smugmug, but this coupon thing is comical. There is no way it should have taken this long. The good news is... I've moved on to acceptance, so I'm not mad anymore. :ivar)

Denial --> Anger --> Bargaining --> Depression --> Acceptance

Carry on! thumb.gif

sirsloop wrote:
    Got my monthly check today... got a slip mentioning Direct Deposit in the next few months! Been waiting for this one for a while!!! thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif
  • KennyKenny Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2009
    cabbey wrote:
    We are looking at options for international direct deposit. That might take longer than domestic direct deposit.

Thanks for the info!

Cheers,
    Ken
  • bike21bike21 Registered Users Posts: 836 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2009
    Apologies for the necro-post, but any update/news on direct deposit? Thanks! :D
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2009
    bike21 wrote:
    Apologies for the necro-post, but any update/news on direct deposit? Thanks! :D
    Not yet but when we do, it'll be in release notes. You'll want to subscribe to our Release Notes blog, so that you don't miss a single update from SmugMug :)http://blogs.smugmug.com/release-notes/ at the bottom, there's a link for Entries (RSS) - put that in your favorite feed reader.
  • bike21bike21 Registered Users Posts: 836 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2009
    Thanks so much Andy! I had the page bookmarked, but have now subscribed as well. Still trying to get better at actually checking my subscribed RSS feeds :)

Looking forward to the announcement!