Vacation Pics

OhiohikerOhiohiker Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
edited June 13, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Thought I would start throwing out a few pics from our recent vacation to Walt Disney World. We had thunderstorms everyday but some evenings it made for some very nice shots. Here are a few examples from EPCOT.

561125581_Kzo8A-M.jpg

561158887_FbKno-M.jpg

561158774_aDFf5-M.jpg

C&C Welcome and encouraged.

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2009
    Ohiohiker wrote:
    Thought I would start throwing out a few pics from our recent vacation to Walt Disney World. We had thunderstorms everyday but some evenings it made for some very nice shots. Here are a few examples from EPCOT.

C&C Welcome and encouraged.

Thanks for sharing Chris, just so happens that I will be heading to Disneyland in California laterin in the year with 5 members of my family :ivar I just love the place, there's just something about it the lifts my spirit, and to be able to share it with family is even more special.

Nice shots of the Epcot Centre, I hope you had a wonderful time there thumb.gif
    .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited June 13, 2009
    Skippy wrote:
    Thanks for sharing Chris, just so happens that I will be heading to Disneyland in California laterin in the year with 5 members of my family :ivar I just love the place, there's just something about it the lifts my spirit, and to be able to share it with family is even more special.

Nice shots of the Epcot Centre, I hope you had a wonderful time there thumb.gif
    .... Skippy :D

I'll tell you what it is about Disney...they have hidden messages in the music that is played. They say "spend money spend money spend more money". We love the place also. We've been there about 12 times in the last 15 years.