Lovely little lady.

HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
edited June 13, 2009 in People
Been a little lazy and a little busy. A really cute lady came in.

561680272_exsEo-X2.jpg

561680268_jbwjY-X2.jpg

Comments

• RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2009
    Hi Hackbone,

A couple of nice captures of a cute baby.

#1 selective color looks good but the rest looks a little flat headscratch.gif maybe it's just this monitor at work.

#2 I find the sharp angle of the material near the baby's fee to be in contrast with the rest of the bedding's soft curves. It looks like a strategically placed wet wipe but the angles are a bit distracting to me relative to the rest of the soft curves.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2009
    Thanks for the CC Randy. 1 seems ok on my monitor and I see what you mean in 2. The little lady was a kicker and we had a tough time coverning her up there. Sometimes you got what you got. Thanks.
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2009
    Hackbone wrote:
    Thanks for the CC Randy. 1 seems ok on my monitor and I see what you mean in 2. The little lady was a kicker and we had a tough time coverning her up there. Sometimes you got what you got. Thanks.

any time and I know exactly what you mean... I have 3, one is only 7 weeks old :)
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP
  • D'BuggsD'Buggs Registered Users Posts: 958 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2009
    HB, FWIW I *think* #1 looks flatish too... Maybe it's one of them images that fairs better when viewed larger. headscratch.gif

I like what you did in this pic and it gives me a thought for a session I have next week - Thanks for being an infuser of inspiration. :D
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2009
    Adorable photos! iloveyou.gif
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2009
    RBrogen wrote:
    any time and I know exactly what you mean... I have 3, one is only 7 weeks old :)

Lets go dude.....gotta see that 7 week old one. You know your a proud PaPa. Don't be like me and get less of the second child. Let will remind you about that later!!