FS: 1D MARK III Like New

archiartarchiart Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited June 12, 2009 in House of Canon
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]This is for a Canon EOS 1D Mark III 10.1 Megapixel camera in PRESTINE condition.
ALL accessories came with it are included.

There are no scratches, marks, dings in any part of the body it is like new and you won't be disappointed. I didn’t use this camera that much it has only 1891 actuation count. Serial number is 57xxxx, which means this camera was manufactured way after the sub mirror fix. To make sure if all the functions work properly, the camera was checked and cleaned by Canon USA a couple of weeks ago and just got it back. The Canon service receipt will be included and $100 service voucher for future Canon service as well.

I’m not a professional photographer but just one of those early adopters I’d say. My only shooting is to capture my daughter playing around the house or parks. I really enjoyed it’s fantastic 10 fps but other than that, this camera is too much for me to handle. I mean I don’t even know how properly customize all of those endless functions. My loss will be your gain.
Asking $3,000 for paypaled & shipped.
I’ll post pictures tonight.
I sold lot of stuffs in FM forum w/same id and ebay with id, visionmachine. Please check them for your confidence.
[/FONT]