2nd try - Brad Crum - Elvis Impersonator

Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
edited June 16, 2009 in People
Ok. Here is some photos of Brad Crum that I took the other day during the local Strawberry Festival where he performed. I did a little PP on these in the trial version of LR, mainly added some contrast, as mentioned in my previous post. Do these look better? As always, C&C always welcomed!

561679425_XNFxQ-M.jpg

561679018_Zavxt-M.jpg

561679936_wJRy6-M.jpg

561680581_yeJbQ-M.jpg

561681810_eeKa8-M.jpg

#6 Brad and his mother.

561682611_5P8Ln-M.jpg

#7 Brad's wife doing the hula during one of his songs.

561683130_dH9fd-M.jpg

One quick question for the LR guru's. Is there a cloning tool in LR, and if so, how to you get to it? I looked for it to clone out some distracting objects, but couldn't find it. Or do I need PS for that?

GaryB
GaryB
“The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams

Comments

• sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2009
    The processing is definitely better.
  • Mike JMike J Registered Users Posts: 1,029 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2009
    BroPhoto wrote:
    One quick question for the LR guru's. Is there a cloning tool in LR, and if so, how to you get to it? I looked for it to clone out some distracting objects, but couldn't find it. Or do I need PS for that?

GaryB

Didn't see the first series but these look good to me. Really like #5. Not a fan of the "pose" in #3. Looks like it hurts.

Definitely not a LR guru but there is a cloning/healing tool in LR2. It is in the develop module.(N is the shortcut when you are in the Develop module). It is called the Spot Healing tool. It is towards the top of the module (circle with an arrow coming out the right).
    Mike J

Comments and constructive criticism always welcome.
    www.mikejulianaphotography.com
    Facebook
  • Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2009
    Thanks for the C&C Caroline & Mike! At least I know I'm headed in the right direction. I still have a lot to learn about PP yet.

Mike, all but 2 of the photos were taken while he was performing. The one of Brad & his mom, and the one where he is smiling are posed.

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams