Quick Portrait of dad and cat

SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
edited June 15, 2005 in People
he loves our cat and she loves him so it's pretty great. just a quick shot i did, it's definitely my favorite picture of my father. he's hard to get good shots of.

daddyandming2.jpg

and i know i cut the top of his head off...:cry but he was having a bad hair day so i thought it was for the best...

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    nOrmalSukx wrote:
    he loves our cat and she loves him so it's pretty great. just a quick shot i did, it's definitely my favorite picture of my father. he's hard to get good shots of.

and i know i cut the top of his head off...:cry but he was having a bad hair day so i thought it was for the best...
    Your dad looks like a nice guy.. shame you cut him off.. maybe you could crop out some of the background and zoom in a bit on him and the cat.
  • behr655behr655 Registered Users Posts: 552 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    Great shot. My sister had a siamese that was the only can I ever saw that would fetch. If you threw something it would bring it back and drop it in front of you. Of course all the other cats shunned him. :D

Bear
  • gpgoldgpgold Registered Users Posts: 469 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    nOrmalSukx wrote:

Playing with another of your cool shots I cropped it, then softened the background. I then played a little with brightness and contrast. I wanted to zoom in on Dad and Cat and really focus on them. Again, the crop is the fundemental adjustment IMO.

regards,

Gary
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited June 15, 2005
    yea he can be pretty cool. i agree it needs some cropping probably.

lynnma wrote:
    Your dad looks like a nice guy.. shame you cut him off.. maybe you could crop out some of the background and zoom in a bit on him and the cat.
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited June 15, 2005
    HAH! are you serious?! we had one that would (throughout the night) get all of it's toys and lay them outside my dad's door. and everynight before he'd go to bed he's toss them all downstairs and every morning they'd be right back infront of his door again. lol.

yea siameses are crazy cats. they've got BIG personalities and can be big brats too. lol. glad you like the shot. thanks for the comment.

behr655 wrote:
    Great shot. My sister had a siamese that was the only can I ever saw that would fetch. If you threw something it would bring it back and drop it in front of you. Of course all the other cats shunned him. :D

Bear