Totally Amazed

caceecacee Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited June 16, 2005 in People
The Gulf of Mexico made an impression on Josh. He wanted to go into the water so bad, the weather was still a bit cool for swimming. Comments welcome, I'm still learning, so they are very much appreciated.
Cacee

Comments

• gpgoldgpgold Registered Users Posts: 469 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2005
    cacee wrote:
    The Gulf of Mexico made an impression on Josh. He wanted to go into the water so bad, the weather was still a bit cool for swimming. Comments welcome, I'm still learning, so they are very much appreciated.
    A cute capture. One thing to think about doing is to straighten the line of the horizon. This often needs to be corrected on beach shots.

regards,

Gary
  • HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2005
    I don't know Gary,
    gpgold wrote:
    A cute capture. One thing to think about doing is to straighten the line of the horizon. This often needs to be corrected on beach shots.

regards,

Gary
    After a few drinks, the horizon gets to looking quite level.

Cacee, looks like you weren't the only one having fun at the beach. I could go for a beach right about now.

Thanks for posting,
    Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

• caceecacee Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited June 16, 2005
    gpgold wrote:

regards,

Gary
    Geesh Gary, I never noticed the line of the horizon, to busy thinking on capturing my grandson. But I am glad I posted it, now hopefully I will be more aware. Thanks so much for pointing it out. :D
    Cacee
  • caceecacee Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited June 16, 2005
    After a few drinks, the horizon gets to looking quite level.

Cacee, looks like you weren't the only one having fun at the beach. I could go for a beach right about now.

Thanks for posting,
    Chris
    Thank you Chris, it helps when someone other than your family comment on the shots you take. The beaches along the Alabama coastline are now full, the shot above was taken in Biloxi, MS. back in April. :):
    Cacee