Slight problem with Aperture2

Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
edited June 13, 2009 in Finishing School
Ok, here's one for the Aperture2 guys! When I open up a photo to edit it in Aperture2, above where the sliders are, it says something like "Quick Viewer enabled - Editing turned off" What did I do wrong? How can I get it back to where I can edit a RAW photo? I am new to Aperture2 and just starting to learn it. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

GaryB
GaryB
“The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams

Comments

• dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2009
    There is a button at the lower right hand corner for quick preview. Just click it off.:D
  • Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2009
    dlplumer wrote:
    There is a button at the lower right hand corner for quick preview. Just click it off.:D

Thanks Dan, that fixed it! I must have clicked on that button to see what it did. headscratch.gif I am now comparing Apeture, LightRoom2, and the one someone recommended in another thread here, for a Beta version of a a program I forget the name of. I downloaded it, but haven't had the time to install it yet. I will comment on all three once I've had a chance to give all 3 a good workout. Once again, Thanks, I really appreciate the help!

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams