Project 365

amg2833amg2833 Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
edited June 13, 2009 in Cameras
My new Lowepro Compudaypack just came in today. I am quite happy to finally get a camera backpack that can carry my modest gear safely with my school books and other necessities. :thumb

I now have a way to easily carry my camera every day, and was hoping to start a Project 365 (taking at least one picture every day for a year). I hear this sort of devotion to photography teaches you many lessons and improves your skills, so I'm quite excited to begin. Let's hope I'm up to the challenge and commitment!

I was hoping for some feedback from other people who have done such a feat, maybe with links to their 365 galleries. Any advice and encouragement would be greatly appreciated.
ANTHONY :thumb
[AMG]photos

[Yashica Lynx 14E | Canon 30D | Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 | 540ez | Cactus V4s]

Comments

• Manfr3dManfr3d Registered Users Posts: 2,008 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2009
    Dustin Diaz from San Francisco has an amazing 365 Project going on: http://www.flickr.com/photos/polvero/sets/72157611811908959/

He goes out every day and takes a strobist style photo and posts it on
    flickr. He also includes lighting diagrams and setup shots. Very nice, just
    have a look. I wished I had that much time on my hands :)
    “To consult the rules of composition before making a picture is a little like consulting the law of gravitation before going for a walk.”
    ― Edward Weston
  • amg2833amg2833 Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2009
    Wow. That is an spectacular Project 365. I can only hope to strive to something like that one day. Mine will be a bit more modest, I'm sure, but he is inspiration.

Thanks for the link.
    ANTHONY :thumb
    [AMG]photos

[Yashica Lynx 14E | Canon 30D | Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 | 540ez | Cactus V4s]