Options

Playoff Baseball U10(With BOB)

double_bdouble_b Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
edited June 16, 2009 in Sports
Some playoff baseball and my first BOB. Actually two! Thanks for looking. Yes I know the one BOB has no face but hey, he was a lefty and I was practicing. LOL!! Once they have the names on the jersies that makes for a nice shot too.

563573703_K5eWt-M.jpg
563600117_Tvhdn-M.jpg
563573246_8U63h-M.jpg
563604025_jiiak-M.jpg
563603693_JnciT-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    zack75144zack75144 Registered Users Posts: 261 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2009
    If the player's name had been on the back I think it would be fine. Like the righty one.thumb.gif
    Zack www.zackjonesphotography.net
    EOS 7D, Zeiss 50mm f/1.4, EF 24-70mm f/2.8L, EF 135mm f/2L, EF 200mm f/2.8L II, EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM, EF 1.4 Ext II, 430EX, ST-E2, Tamrac Velocity 10X & Expeditioner 7 Bags.
  • Options
    Mike JMike J Registered Users Posts: 1,029 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2009
    Congrats on your first BOB. Kind of cool to see that isn't it? I kind of like the 2nd faceless BOB. For me, the first one is caught in no mans land - a little bit of the face but not enough for me really. Did you shoot these 2 BOBs through the fence?

Nice catch on the play at 3rd. I especially like the first one in that sequence. Was he safe or out?
    Mike J

Comments and constructive criticism always welcome.
    www.mikejulianaphotography.com
    Facebook
  • Options
    double_bdouble_b Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited June 16, 2009
    Mike J wrote:
    Congrats on your first BOB. Kind of cool to see that isn't it? I kind of like the 2nd faceless BOB. For me, the first one is caught in no mans land - a little bit of the face but not enough for me really. Did you shoot these 2 BOBs through the fence?

Nice catch on the play at 3rd. I especially like the first one in that sequence. Was he safe or out?

Thanks Mike. Yes they were shot through a fence. Kneeling down low and took several holes in the fence until I got the best angle I could. I find at this age the helmets tend to droop over their face a lot. Laughing.gif.

He was OUT at 3rd. Funny thing was my wife's nephew was the one who made the throw(cut off) from the outfield and after the inning he asked if I got him throwing. Haha..uh-oh. I told him when I saw the kid was going to try 3rd I set up for the play there not even realizing he was going to be the one to make the throw.

It all worked out in the end though, two plays after this one her nephew caught the final out of the game to seal the win. And I did get that one. Not an exciting pic but he knows what it is so he was happy.