mini challenge #77 options...

KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
edited June 16, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
So, now that I've submitted for the big event, I'm reconsidering my options for the mini-challenge: Reflections and Refractions.

As you probably know, I can submit three. I'm sure that other folks with their amazing captures of El Capitan reflected in the water and other such stunning photos will be making the short list, so I'm not hoping for much here :)

Anyway, my mediocre offerings are here below. Thoughts on which are your favorites would be appreciated!

Father-Daughter dance reflected in glass ceiling:
563746424_M4ZNA-M.jpg

Laundromat 1
499106425_e9vnT-M.jpg

Laundromat 2
563759244_sXZVj-M.jpg

Lake Eaton, Ocala National Forest (hooray for the powershot!)
563805802_798Kk-M.jpg

Presley 1
506252451_QVpvi-M.jpg

Presley 2
563785357_Hhu7v-M.jpg

Prague (hooray for the powershot!)
563805281_xbEDz-M.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!

Comments

• KatmitchellKatmitchell Banned Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2009
    I love the Presleys and the prague.. Is she your daughter or your sister? She is beautiful and very photogenic; love the hair....Kat
  • ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2009
    Presleys and Prague for me toothumb.gif
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2009
    thanks, guys! i know they're all just kinda mediocre... nothing stunning. oh well. ne_nau.gif

presley was a model we had at a small, informal portrait workshop i did in april. she's 15 and thinking of getting into modeling, so doing the workshop was great - it gave us the opportunity to work with someone who actually wanted to be photographed and knew what to do, and she got to build her portfolio with our shots.
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!