Options

SOLD: Nikon D200; Mint Condition

fd1075nyfd1075ny Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited June 15, 2009 in Nikon Land
Hello All. I have posted my Nikon D200 on Ebay.

Descrip:

Up for grabs is the Nikon D200. This bid is for the BODY ONLY. It is in Excellent condition with all original items included still in the original baggies--SEALED. The eye cup, USB cable, battery charger, battery, unused camera strap and other cables are included. I still have the original box and the warranty cards have NOT been filled out and are still sealed with the instruction manual baggie. The software is included and still in its original packing within the instruction manuals. The only item used was the camera itself with less than 400 actuations. This camera is still in Mint Condition. It has never been dropped or scratched. Why am I selling it? I just sold a kidney too and purchased the D3 and have absolutely no need for the D200.

My ebay auction is a 'Buy It Now' and can be found at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140327239482

Comments

• Options
    fd1075nyfd1075ny Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited June 15, 2009
    fd1075ny wrote:
    Hello All. I have posted my Nikon D200 on Ebay.

Descrip:

Up for grabs is the Nikon D200. This bid is for the BODY ONLY. It is in Excellent condition with all original items included still in the original baggies--SEALED. The eye cup, USB cable, battery charger, battery, unused camera strap and other cables are included. I still have the original box and the warranty cards have NOT been filled out and are still sealed with the instruction manual baggie. The software is included and still in its original packing within the instruction manuals. The only item used was the camera itself with less than 400 actuations. This camera is still in Mint Condition. It has never been dropped or scratched. Why am I selling it? I just sold a kidney too and purchased the D3 and have absolutely no need for the D200.

My ebay auction is a 'Buy It Now' and can be found at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140327239482

SOLD....