Chicks are here

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited June 16, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Works crooked ? when i straight it i lose the background building which i want in the photo.

564624528_4gmVq-L.jpg
I wonder Which ones will be best for next BBQ party :scratch every morning chicks are transported around the city markets. from same photo walk blue eyed kid
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited June 15, 2009
    OK, Awais...I can take dogs and cats in the People forum, but I've kept chickens in the past and chickens are not people. rolleyes1.gif Moved to Other Cool Shots.

As for the tilt, it doesn't bother me. The orange vertical stripe is true, so I would just leave it alone.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2009
    Richard wrote:
    OK, Awais...I can take dogs and cats in the People forum, but I've kept chickens in the past and chickens are not people. rolleyes1.gif Moved to Other Cool Shots.

As for the tilt, it doesn't bother me. The orange vertical stripe is true, so I would just leave it alone.

Thanks Richard :D:D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2009
    Hi Awais....I like the shot, but would level the window sills on the building......The building would be level and it would still be in your picture.
  • TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2009
    photo looks great just as it is.... but i wish i could arrange one of the chickens....i feel like ducking or moving to the side quickly so not to get plastered with chicken stuff
    Aaron Nelson