Praying for the future...

caceecacee Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited June 16, 2005 in People
My daughter, just one of the many shots I took, thought I would post it and see if anyone had any thoughts on it. Thanks for checking out my shot. All comments and ideas welcome!
Cacee

Comments

• AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited June 16, 2005
    Cacee - this is definitely a pretty and interesting shot. Creative too in that there's no clear example of why you took it. Leaves lots to the viewer's imagination.

Given the opportunity I would have "zoomed with my feet" by stepping back a bit to include the entire chandelier.

very nice. thumb.gif
  • caceecacee Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited June 16, 2005
    Angelo wrote:
    Cacee - this is definitely a pretty and interesting shot. Creative too in that there's no clear example of why you took it. Leaves lots to the viewer's imagination.

Given the opportunity I would have "zoomed with my feet" by stepping back a bit to include the entire chandelier.

very nice. thumb.gif
    Angelo, you are right, I hate that I didn't get the entire chandelier. It was July, temps running in the mid 90's we were burning up, the chapel was a cool retreat and also made for great opportunities. Thanks again, I'm learning with everyone's help....:):
    Cacee
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited June 16, 2005
    cacee wrote:
    Angelo, you are right, I hate that I didn't get the entire chandelier. It was July, temps running in the mid 90's we were burning up, the chapel was a cool retreat and also made for great opportunities. Thanks again, I'm learning with everyone's help....:):
    As I study your photo more I realize there is something (a baffle, soffit or beam) that is cutting off the chandelier... nothing would've changed based on your position as far as I can tell.