Flower Girl waits outside the church

jvgphotojvgphoto Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
edited June 16, 2009 in People
street portrait of a little girl (flower girl in a wedding)553230431_2Fb4f-L.jpg
"Where there is no elegance of the heart...there is no elegance." Yves Saint Laurent

Comments

• RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2009
    very nice capture of a very pretty young lady. You should setup another opportunity to shoot her.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP
  • jvgphotojvgphoto Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
    edited June 16, 2009
    RBrogen wrote:
    very nice capture of a very pretty young lady. You should setup another opportunity to shoot her.

Thanks, Randy, but she doesn't hold a candle to Dondi - what a great shot and a great looking wedding as well. I thoroughly enjoyed browsing your photos! I will be photographing the young lady later this month, btw.

Best,
    Jon
    "Where there is no elegance of the heart...there is no elegance." Yves Saint Laurent
  • Cuties02qCuties02q Registered Users Posts: 643 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2009
    Great shot and what a pretty girl :)
    Part time photographer...Full time mommy :D

My equiment: Nikon D50, Nikon D300, SB-600, 30mm 1.4, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 70-200mm 2.8

WEBSITE
    BLOG
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2009
    jvgphoto wrote:
    Thanks, Randy, but she doesn't hold a candle to Dondi - what a great shot and a great looking wedding as well. I thoroughly enjoyed browsing your photos! I will be photographing the young lady later this month, btw.

Best,
    Jon

Hey thank you for the kind words Jon. I really enjoyed that event and am looking forward to doing some more work with that terrific family.

That's terrific that you get to do a shoot with her. I am looking forward to seeing those shots she seems such a natural, so relaxed should be a great session.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP