Options

Excited! - Have questions???

Tedi17Tedi17 Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
edited June 18, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I sold 3 images (11X14) a couple of days ago :barb . Looks like everything was printed and shipped. I noticed that a few things:

1) It's time to reset my pricing :D

2) I saw where you can add customer to SmugMug address book. I clicked on it but i don't know where's the address book. Where is it?

3) Looks like I have the customers address, should I follow-up with a 'thank-you' card? I'm thinking yes......

Honestly, I'm not sure if I selected the right print company or not, I guess it's personal preference. I've been slowly working to improve my site layout and pricing.

Thanks
www.black-butterflies.com

"Photography is one of the most powerful mediums for documenting places, people and other points of interest, so we may share our experiences with others. These images will continue to impact someone’s life…long after we’re gone."

Comments

• Options
    MT StringerMT Stringer Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2009
    Tedi17 wrote:
    I sold 3 images (11X14) a couple of days ago wings.gif . Looks like everything was printed and shipped. I noticed that a few things:

1) It's time to reset my pricing :D

2) I saw where you can add customer to SmugMug address book. I clicked on it but i don't know where's the address book. Where is it?

3) Looks like I have the customers address, should I follow-up with a 'thank-you' card? I'm thinking yes......

Honestly, I'm not sure if I selected the right print company or not, I guess it's personal preference. I've been slowly working to improve my site layout and pricing.

Thanks

A thank you note would be a nice gesture.
    Mike
    Please visit my website: www.mtstringer.smugmug.com
    My Portfolio
    MaxPreps Profile

Canon EOS 1D MK III and 7d; Canon 100 f/2.0; Canon 17-40 f/4; Canon 24-70 f/2.8; Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS; Canon 300 f/2.8L IS; Canon 1.4x and Sigma 2x; Sigma EF 500 DG Super and Canon 580 EX II.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2009
    Tedi17 wrote:

It's part of the email sharing feature.
    http://www.smugmug.com/help/photo-community
  • Options
    Tedi17Tedi17 Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited June 18, 2009
    Thanks
    Andy wrote:
    It's part of the email sharing feature.
    http://www.smugmug.com/help/photo-community

thanks for responding. there's so much to digest ..... wings.gif
    www.black-butterflies.com

"Photography is one of the most powerful mediums for documenting places, people and other points of interest, so we may share our experiences with others. These images will continue to impact someone’s life…long after we’re gone."