The Beaulieu's Photo Shoot!!

Coleman PhotographyColeman Photography Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
edited June 23, 2009 in People
Had a family shoot the other day, was alot of fun. c&c welcome.

DSC_0031copy.jpg

DSC_0032copy.jpg

DSC_0035copy.jpg

DSC_0038copy.jpg

Comments

• Coleman PhotographyColeman Photography Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2009
  • Coleman PhotographyColeman Photography Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2009
    edited June 20, 2009
  • ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2009
    You have nice poses on those pictures. Overall i get a feeling they are a little "rough", i'm not sure how to describe them.
    Most are underexposed, try to play with exposure (curves, levels) to lighten them up a bit.
    It appears that couple is facing sun or something, girl is squirming on almost every shot, while guy isn't headscratch.gif

I'll say you did pretty good, not sure what your setting were, but i'd play with the shots a bit more.

MHO as always :D
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
    edited June 23, 2009
    Thanks alot ya the sun was very strong i forgot my reflector so i was trying to bounce it off of the side of a the house and on to them. I cant figure out why they came out underexposed
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2009
    Two items of concern for me. Try to find a shady spot to do the photography and not in direct sunlight. The other is to have a clothing consultation. White is not a good choice for the background you selected and I won't even mention his choice of T. Would you want to hang these on your wall with those clothes. Turn you photo upside down and see what jumps out and catches your eye......the white blouse. Try to recommend more earth tones that do not have bold patterns on them.
    edited June 23, 2009
    its funny you mention that. This shoot happend spurr of the moment. i has some where with family and this couple that was a friend of my sis asked if i could do a shoot of them. right on the spot.