Options

TW: FS/FT Nikon 18-200VR

ILockertILockert Registered Users Posts: 129 Major grins
edited July 3, 2009 in Nikon Land
Thinking about selling this so I can pick up with either the sigma 24-70 f/2.8 or the Sigma 70-200 f/2.8. I use to be real gun hoe about going all Nikon glass but here lately Its just not going to happen until I get some paying gigs. So I figure I will start the price at $600.00 comes with all caps book box and card.
The only lens Im looking for are teh two listed above.

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited June 19, 2009
    I've been at this gig for a while, and I have to admit I've never seen "TW" ne_nau.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    pward76pward76 Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited June 19, 2009
    DoctorIt wrote:
    I've been at this gig for a while, and I have to admit I've never seen "TW" ne_nau.gif

I have to admit I've never seen gung-ho spelled "gun hoe" either.

Sorry - couldn't help myself. I know, I'm a bad person. I'll go quietly to my corner now.
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2009
    ILockert wrote:
    Thinking about selling this so I can pick up with either the sigma 24-70 f/2.8 or the Sigma 70-200 f/2.8. I use to be real gun hoe about going all Nikon glass but here lately Its just not going to happen until I get some paying gigs. So I figure I will start the price at $600.00 comes with all caps book box and card.
    The only lens Im looking for are teh two listed above.

As an owner of all 3 of the above mentioned lenses let me offer a tad bit of advice......as GREAT A lens as the 24-70 is.....it is toooo wide for a crop body.....the newer 17-70 would be my choice, even tho it is a variable aperture, the 70-200 (mine is older 70-210) is a fantastically sharp lens, now it is even a macro (actually close up is more accurate).....
    I really love my Siggy lenses and have used them for many many years......now to return you to the selling of the 18-200vr...................
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    ILockertILockert Registered Users Posts: 129 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    TW on other place stand for Testing Water. But I quit testing once I found the lens I want sitting and waiting for me to buy the SB-800 is sold now all that is left it the 18-200.