Options

VENDOR / DEAL Up to 40% on Camera Straps

SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
edited June 22, 2009 in Flea Market
I know our discount code for Dgrinners expired a few months back so Im here to renew it. I am also having a HUGE sale to celebrate our 1 year anniversary this weekend.

Here's the deal. I have 2 coupon codes for 40% OFF / 3 for 30% OFF / 3 for 20% OFF. First come first served. The coupon codes will no longer work once the quantities are used up so you better be fast!!!!!! Those coupons expire on Monday so they must be used this weekend.

2 - 40% OFF / Coupon Code: dgrin40
3 - 30% OFF / Coupon Code: dgrin30
3 - 20% OFF / Coupon Code: dgrin20

For the rest of the dgrinners that miss out on this promo...I have a 15% off coupon code good til Oct 1, 2009.

Some restrictions apply on the 20, 30 and 40% off. Those cannot be used on Leather Camera Straps or our St. Louis Cardinals camera strap since it's rare. There is no restriction for the 15% coupons.

I think we have a little something for everyone. We specialize in longer straps worn messenger style that takes the weight off your neck and shoulders but we do offer a 30inch for those of you who like the shorter neck straps.

Redeem your coupons at http://www.phatstraps.com

Comments

• Options
    KoryJKoryJ Registered Users Posts: 74 Big grins
    edited June 22, 2009
    what's the 15% code, dgrin15?

cool straps, I missed the big discounts but i'll probably be buying an argyle one...
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited June 22, 2009
    OH yeah...sorry. The coupons went fast but the 15% OFF is dgrin15.

Thanks for pointing that out.