Can't get Live View working..

GoofBcktGoofBckt Registered Users Posts: 481 Major grins
edited June 20, 2009 in Cameras
After patiently waiting, my new Canon EOS 1000D arrived today. Of course it took me about two hours to unpack everything, weed thru the paperwork, read the manual and get it up and running. All seems great except that I can't get the Live View to work. Anyone got any ideas? I don't know if it's user error or the camera. I did everything the book says to implement Live View. *sigh* If this camera is funkified, I'm going to be really pissed. :help Thank you.

Comments

• GoofBcktGoofBckt Registered Users Posts: 481 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2009
    Replying to my own message because I AM the dork of the century. I re-re-re-read the directions and I forgot the last step which is press the "set" button. For God's sake!! Sorry gang. lol So . . . the camera isn't funkified, but guess who is! ne_nau.gif
    GoofBckt wrote:
    After patiently waiting, my new Canon EOS 1000D arrived today. Of course it took me about two hours to unpack everything, weed thru the paperwork, read the manual and get it up and running. All seems great except that I can't get the Live View to work. Anyone got any ideas? I don't know if it's user error or the camera. I did everything the book says to implement Live View. *sigh* If this camera is funkified, I'm going to be really pissed. :help Thank you.
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2009
    HAPPENS TO US ALL AT SOME POINT.......you just it early on.........:Drolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• GoofBcktGoofBckt Registered Users Posts: 481 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2009
    Art Scott wrote:
    HAPPENS TO US ALL AT SOME POINT.......you just it early on.........:Drolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif

Thank you for your kindness, Art. :)