Canyon of Grandness

Jeremy WinterbergJeremy Winterberg Registered Users Posts: 1,233 Major grins
edited June 22, 2009 in Landscapes
Ok, so just visited the Grand Canyon for the first time today. Its pretty sweet if you haven't been there before. Definitely going to get in shape then hike down it and across it sometime... aka many many years down the road :rofl Here are my favorites, and a link to more pictures from today. I haven't edited all of them so don't yell at me :D .

Oh, and right now I'm in a hotel on Route 66, so I'm sure I'll be taking pictures tomorrow oh the road, and possibly other things in the area on my way to the Hoover Dam (next scheduled stop), and also San Diego! I also took pictures at my cousin's wedding last night in Phoenix, Arizona (wasn't the main photog, just an innocent bystander sitting in the crowd :( ) So I'll post some pics from that too... of course, all of these will be placed in the appropriate forum locations :wink

568721930_MTtri-XL.jpg

568710103_yrHUG-L.jpg

3. Elk!
568712622_so2oB-L.jpg

Gallery

I took alot more than the ones in the gallery, I'm just not sure if I want to post them or not, (not the greatest quality because I only have one hand right now!)
Jer

Comments

• thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2009
    Love the Grand Canyon. Nice shots. thumb.gif
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2009
    Jeremy, have a great time on your trip! Having just driven cross-country on 66, I'm sad that we didn't have time to stop and see the famous Grand Canyon. It sounds great that you do have time to go shooting a bit, and even better that your hotel has internet lol3.gif

Safe travels and good luck!