WTB: Underwater housing for Canon 40D

coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
edited August 31, 2009 in House of Canon
Hey all, I'm in the market for an underwater housing of some sort for a Canon 40D. Looking to take it with me diving in Alaska this summer, and forever I suppose. If anyone has one up for grabs let me know! :D Thanks!
John Borland
www.morffed.com

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2009
    coldclimb wrote:
    Hey all, I'm in the market for an underwater housing of some sort for a Canon 40D. Looking to take it with me diving in Alaska this summer, and forever I suppose. If anyone has one up for grabs let me know! :D Thanks!

Good luck.....might want to try B/H used dept.....
    Ebay.....SEA & SEA.......at dang near 3 grand tho.......and a couple of cheapies for just over $100......................
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2009
    I have seen some on Anchorage Criagslist in the last month or so... keep your eyes open! Good luck!
  • coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    I'm bumping this just in case. I'll be in the Portland area for the next week or so if anyone there has one! :D
    John Borland
    www.morffed.com
  • coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2009
    Bumping again... planning on traveling through Asia to Australia, and I'll need one by the time I get to the reef... :D
    John Borland
    www.morffed.com